- Cunningham, James and Taussig, Lynn M. (2003). An Introduction to Cystic Fibrosis for Patients and Families. 5th ed. Alabama: Axcan Scandipharm.
- Orenstein, David M. (1997). Cystic Fibrosis: A Guide for Patient and Family. 2nd ed. Pennsylvania: Lippincott-Raven.
- (1974). Dorland's Illustrated Medical Dictionary. 25th ed. Philadelphia: W. B. Saunders Company.
- (1998-2003). Pulmonology Channel - Cystic Fibrosis. HealthCommunities.com, Inc. Available: URL http://www.pulmonologychannel.com/cf/. Last accessed 23 July 2003.
- Facts about Cystic Fibrosis. National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute, Department of Health and Human Services. Available: URL http://www.nhlbi.nih.gov/health/public/lung/other/cf.htm. Last accessed 3 August 2003
- Waite, Peter - founder and editor. (1996-2004). What is Cystic Fibrosis. Healingwell.com. Available: URL http://www.healingwell.com/library/cysticfibrosis/info1.asp. Last accessed 3 August 2003.
- Joseph Smith, MD Medical Library. (1999-2003). Cystic Fibrosis. The Thornson Corportation. Available: URL http://www.chclibrary.org/micromed/00044680.html. Last accessed 10 October 2003.
- Boas, S. MD and McColly, Susanna A. MD. (1997). Advances in Cystic Fibrosis. Northwestern University Medical School, Answers 4 Families. Available: URL http://www.nncf.unl.edu/family/info/cfadvances.html. Last accessed 4 August 2003.
- (2000). Cystic Fibrosis in Schools. Cystic Fibrosis Queensland Limited. Available: URL http://www.cysticibrosisqld.org.au/school.html. Last accessed 4 August 2003.
- Cystic Fibrosis Foundation, Professional Education Committee (1980). Cystic Fibrosis -Guidelines for Health Personnel. Maryland: Cystic Fibrosis Foundation. p8-12
- Rubin, Bruce K. MD, FCCP. (). New Insights into Cystic Fibrosis - Tobacco Smoke Exposure and the Child with Cystic Fibrosis. reprinted and retreived from Univeristy of Wisconsin Medical School, Department of Pediatrics. Available: URL http://www2.medsch.wisc.edu/childrenshops/CF/cfpages/smoke.html. Last accessed 15 July 2003.
- Cystic Fibrosis Foundation. (n.d.). Retrieved Jan. 26, 2004 from following websites: http://www.cff.org/about_cf/what_is_cf/; http://www.cff.org/UploadedFiles/living_with_cf/Files/Risks%20of%20Smoking.pdf; http://www.cff.org/UploadedFiles/publications/files/FactsAboutCFonLH%200504.pdf; http://www.cff.org/living_with_cf/teachers_guide.cfm
- Sufian, Beth JD, Passamano, James A. JD, LL.M., Pattee, Suzanne R. JD (2002). Advocacy Manual: A Clinician's Guide to the Legal Rights of People with Cystic Fibrosis. Maryland: Cystic Fibrosis Foundation.